mrs custardcream



I am an american student who gave up on the somewhat limited and VERY expensive options ahead of her to transfer to a school in the uk, where her options aren't limited at all, though "less expensive" is currently under debate. I miss my dogs and chickens, and so should you. if knitting scares you, please, for the sake of your children, look away.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

stalling

well, sarah is 90% over the flu...and wondering when her next vaccination is due, since everyone around here is apparently be-mumped. never had chicken pox or measles or mumps, so this should be fun! if I don't die, of course.

essay is not going. note the absence of "well" or "badly"- it's just plain not going. I hate writing essays. the dissertation are going to be FANTASTIC, I can just tell! despite having all my materials laid out here, plus water, plus illicit cookies (sorry crispy), I can find nothing better to do with my time than post pictures of my history lecturers on livejournal and apply 18th-century verse to them. this is unnecessarily perverse (talking about the essay again, not lecturers), considering it's the shortest essay I'll have had to write so far. but...but....bah!

at least I got a 2:1 on my presentation on cars- I was worrying about that one a bit. why do I want to impress alasdair so much? is it because he's too innocent to notice the hundreds of floating penises surrounding graham norton for 3 years? and naive enough to type "gay camp" into google image search during class and still be shocked at the results? anyway, I don't want this essay to suck particularly, so I ought to get working. just.....ugh.

I hope holly wants to go to the lambing on saturday. I have a feeling I'm going to need the sight of baby animals being born very much by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home