mrs custardcream



I am an american student who gave up on the somewhat limited and VERY expensive options ahead of her to transfer to a school in the uk, where her options aren't limited at all, though "less expensive" is currently under debate. I miss my dogs and chickens, and so should you. if knitting scares you, please, for the sake of your children, look away.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

the persistence of cookie monster

also, to show that I AM one of the great philosophical thinkers of this day and age:

sesame street.

when cookie monster sings, does he sing either

(a) C is for cookie, it's good enough for me, cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C

(b) C is for cookie, it's good enough for me, and they can't take that away from me

for some reason, I would SWEAR it was b. and yet, I'm not moved enough (or is it too fashionable, too intellectual, too po-mo?) to google it. so someone else tell me. or damnit, I will eat another one of these cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home