mrs custardcream



I am an american student who gave up on the somewhat limited and VERY expensive options ahead of her to transfer to a school in the uk, where her options aren't limited at all, though "less expensive" is currently under debate. I miss my dogs and chickens, and so should you. if knitting scares you, please, for the sake of your children, look away.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

and now blogger hates me! oh boy.

as previously stated (not that you can see it since it wasn't published), the record industry as a whole is a shower of bastards, as father jack would say.

[edit] AND IT ATE MY ORIGINAL POST! blogger is also a shower of bastards. not batards, as I originally wrote. but if it makes them feel better to be a shower of batards, then they can go right ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home